Tuesday 18 February 2014

Crochet goodness: Infinity scarf

I do realise that it seems a bit strange to be crocheting a scarf when it is still summer here in Brisbane and well over 30 degrees at that. However I do have a good excuse...I am preparing for our big trip to Tasmania at the start of winter this year!

I am so excited about seeing a bit more of our great big country and I have always wanted to see Tasmania. We will be there for three weeks and travelling all over this beautiful little state and I just know that I will need a lovely warm and woolly scarf.


Now I was lucky to have a skein and a half of Wool Ease chunky yarn leftover from another project and that was all I needed for this beautiful infinity scarf.

I followed this gorgeous pattern from Fiber Flux and was not disappointed. It was so easy to follow and if you are just starting out she even provides a step by step video.


It feels so cozy around my neck and I know it will be great for winter. It would also make a beautiful handmade gift that is quick to whip up but looks amazing (it seriously took me only a couple of hours).


If you are new to crochet then give this project a go, you will be amazed at how quickly this comes together. Yay for crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment